To register, please visit http://www.ritualyoganc.com/workshops/ or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Revolution Yoga Intensive is an 8-month program that meets 5 days a month for 7 hours per day. This program is approved by Yoga Alliance at the 300-hour level for national certification.
This intensive connects aspiring yoga teachers with their capacity to skillfully lead yoga classes and session from a well-informed place. Students enrolled in the program will embark upon a remarkable journey that is sure to offer deep and extraordinary transformation on many levels. Each participant will travel through the many different facets of what it means to be a yoga teacher, and how to fully answer this deep calling of the Heart.
This Teacher Training Program is an opportunity for students to expand their horizons of the rich tradition of Yoga through immersion in its practice, study, and community. The program is based on a non-dual Yogic philosophy that is woven in to each day in practical ways, empowering students to live more fully from their Hearts and giving them access to their own inherent wisdom and voice.
The training includes an exploration of precise alignment and skillful action in fundamental asanas, as well as more intermediate and advanced postures, giving students a solid working foundation from which to build their teaching skills. Effective assisting and adjusting is covered throughout the program, as well as time for practicing the teaching methodology skills being integrated, such as language use, observation techniques, effective demonstrations, and relaying the esoteric aspects of the practice in a down-to-earth way for modern living. Evolutionary astrology is also interwoven into the program form students to more intimately know themselves, gain access to their evolutionary trajectory, become aware of their karmic patterns, and learn to make decisions from a clear and conscious place.
Assignments to be completed outside of the training invite students to cultivate their own authentic voice, refine their approach to the practice, and expand their knowledge of yoga overall. This program is a wonderful opportunity for students who are seeking to deepen their awareness of the practice, as well as for those who are on the continued path as professional yoga teachers.
- February 15-19, 2018
- March 29-April 2, 2018
- May 3-7, 2018
- June 7-11, 2018
- June 28-July 2, 2018
- July 26-30, 2018
- August 16-20, 2018
**Topics of Study**
- Skillful Bio-Mechanics
- Teaching with Effective Language
- Weaving a Meaningful Theme into Yoga Class
- The Lens of Evolutionary Astrology & its Relationship to Yogic Myths
- Masterful Assisting & Adjusting
- The Elements & their Relationship to the Practice
- The Philosophical Lens of Non-Dualism
- Great Studentship
- Bringing Devotion to Life
- Creating and Deepening Resonance with Community
- Clarifying and Manifesting One’s Dreams
- Yoga History, Roots, and Storytelling
- Energetic Anatomy and Ayurveda
- Skillful Observation
- Scripting and Practice Teaching
- Modifications for Injuries and Special Populations
- Variations of Classical Ashtanga Yoga Postures and Sequences
- Effective Use of Props
- Sequencing and Teaching Progressively
- Ameliorative Applications
- Right Livelihood: Business and Ethics of Yoga