1) In which sign is your Sun? Your Moon?
2) Do you have a stellium in any of your signs or houses? A stellium is when there are 3 or more planets in the same sign or house. This means there's a lot of energy in that part of your chart! For example, in my chart, I have 3 planets in Virgo in the 6th House. None of the planets are the Sun or the Moon, but a stellium carries as much energy as the Sun or the Moon, so I have almost just as much Virgo in my chart as I do Pisces or Taurus, which are my Sun & Moon respectively.
3) Do you have more planets in the Cardinal signs (Aries, Libra, Cancer, Capricorn), in the Fixed signs (Taurus, Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius), or the Muteable signs (Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo, Pisces)? In which places does the energy of your chart lie? For example, my primary places are: Pisces (Sun), Taurus (Moon), Aries (Ascendant/Rising sign with Venus there), and Virgo (Jupiter, Mars, Saturn).
4) If you have planets in the Fixed signs, it would imply that you felt the New Moon in Aquarius perhaps a bit more intensely than others on February 8th? Was this the case for you? Regardless of where your planets are, what did the New Moon in Aquarius reveal or bring up for you?
5) If you have planets in the Muteable signs, it would imply that you have been and will be feeling Jupiter retrograde in Virgo. Is this true for you?
6) What is the energy of Jupiter (healthy grandiosity, stepping into your potential, leaps of faith, taking risks) inviting you to at this time in your life? Where have you felt held back? And how are you being beckoned to creating and expressing your highest potential now?
7) What are some activities, practices, and/or shifts to your routine you can create in your life to help with #6?
8) For the Full Moon on February 22, which takes place with the Moon in Virgo and the Sun in Pisces, we're invited to a muteable spectrum of making what is sacred and mystical practical and relevant. How did you experience the energy of this time? What insights were revealed to you during this time?